Thursday, February 26, 2015

Girly Theme at Southern Girls Challenge!

A new challenge has started over at The Southern Girls challenge and this fortnight our challenge is a Girly Theme. Easy one I know.... cos most of us make girly cards most of the time.
We have a fantastic sponsor this fortnight - Random Kits and pieces.


I used Sincerely Yours and  Tobey Groom 2 from Crafty Sentiments. I forgot to take a photo of the inside but there really wasn't a lot to see. Anyway I made this book card for my sisters wedding and put money in it for the Wishing Well. I coloured the images in with tria markers. The background digi paper was from Polka Doodles as was the sentiment. I then just added the heart charms, the ribbon to tie it up and some kindygltiz for some sparkle. I also added some crystal effects to the big red heart so that it stood out..
I hope that you can join us this fortnight at Southern Girls challenge.

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, love the beautiful images.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is really gorgeous Alethea, and I'm sure your sister loved it!
    Hugz Shell your SGC team mate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alethea, this is so gorgeous hunny. Sorry it's taken me a while to stop in and say so. I've been poorly. Love, love, LOVE your gorgeous wedding keepsake. So clever getting the book edging. I've wondered how this is done many times. I really love the look. I hope your sis had a happy wedding day and she's sure to really treasure this beautiful keepsake. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!