Thursday, November 27, 2014

Celebrate with Southern Girl's!

Hopefully this has posted as scheduled as I am away on school camp with my son for a couple of days!
It is great that you have stopped by today as we are celebrating at Southern Girls Challenge as this is our 100th challenge. So both teams have created something for our "Celebrations" challenge using images from our sponsor:


Lacy Sunshine

Sorry about the poor quality of photo, took it at night and have not had another chance to retake the photo. I coloured the image in with tria markers and added kindyglitz. I embossed the purple cardstock with happy birthday, die cut the heart banner and cut it in two and added hearts to the side of the image. I finished off the card with the rik rak, buttons and rhinestones! 
I hope that you will join us at Southern Girls this challenge and share your celebration cards!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable card and such a cute image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That image is such a cutie patootie! Love the embossed panel and sweet card design. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!