Monday, May 5, 2014

Little Rapunzel at The Digi Bell's

Hello fellow bloggers.... how are you all?.. My eyes are popping out of my head so this will be a quick post! It is my turn to post on The Digi Bell's blog and I have created a card using Little Rapunzel from Elisabeth Bell's digital collection.
I created the background paper using Emma Canning Pink/Teal digital papers from Polka Doodles . I then coloured Little Rapunzel in using tria markers. I added the ribbon and buttons, then added the kindyglitz for some sparkle!!
Be sure to stop by The Digi Bell's blog regularly for inspiration using Elisabeth Bell's digi images...

2 comments:

  1. I love this card Alethea, love the beautiful image and the papers are so pretty!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colouring and a lovely mix of design papers in the background.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!