Friday, January 10, 2014

Dollie Dreams Girl Talk!!

You are going to love todays post because we at Polka Doodles get to share the new Dollie Dreams Girl Talk cd. It is full of everything Girly - shopping, shoes and beauty!! I am definitely not a Girly Girl and do not care much for any of these girly things but the cd is packed full of awesome images, papers, embellishments, sentiments and lots more. As always the thing I love the most about this Polka Doodles cd is all the pre-coloured images and embellishments. It really gives me the chance to put more time into my creations plus I just don't think my colouring does the images any  justice....
Anyway here is my card:

 I used this pre-coloured Dollie Daydream image and cut her out. I created the paper using papers and borders  then added the sentiment. I made the flowers from the 'Build a Fleur' section. I then just added some bling to finish it off.
I hope that you can  join us this week and if you love this new cd collection then head on over to the Polka Doodles store as it is available now!! 

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card as always Alethea, love the image and the gorgeous colours.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab bold colours. Such a fun card, Alerthea.
    hugs, Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card - and wonderful colours! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fab project, Alethea - love how we all had the same collection and came up with something different.
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, super the colors and all the details on it xxx and have a great new year <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Alethea, I just stumbled on your blog, and wanted to leave a comment for several reasons. (1) Your card is adorable & love all the girly frills you have with the red, black & white dramatic colors (2)I share your name - it's my middle name & a family name! It is very seldom I see the name spelled this way. So I'll just have to join here as a follower and invite you to visit me when you have time. Looking forward to getting to know someone who shares a rather unusual name! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!