Friday, November 8, 2013

A Christmas Tag at Polka Doodles!


Hello and welcome to a new challenge at Polka Doodles! The DT's challenge this week was to make something with three tags on it but for you guys we would just like to see at least one tag on your creation!!
As always there are some fabulous Polka Doodles prizes up for grabs so head on over to the blog for inspiration and all the prize details.
Here is my creation:
 


 
 Looking at the other DT tags mine are a bit plain but decided that I would create my own gift tags for xmas presents this year. I didn't want to make them fancy cos they will only go in the bin. So I created my own tags in publisher and I used images and sentiments from the Home for Christmas CD and I also made a box for them to go in. The template for the box is also from the Home For Christmas CD. I did add some kindyglitz for a bit of sparkle.
 
I hope you can join us this week at Polka Doodles! I look forward to stopping by your blogs!!

3 comments:

  1. Great idea making your own tags, I always say I'm going to do so but never do!! Take care Zo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all gorgeous. A great idea too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!