Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Shape it Up at Elisabeth Bell's World!


Hello and welcome to a new challenge  at Elisabeth Bell's World. This month our challenge is Shape it Up so we would love to see shaped cards this week. WE have a fabulous prize from Elphine House this month and of course as always there is a wonderful Elisabeth Bell digi prize!
I actually found this theme a bit of a challenge because I have no imagination when it comes to shaped cards!! I need to find more templates perhaps cos I don't have a lot of dies that I could use!! So in saying that, I made an oval shaped gift card and decided to go with a CAS card!
Now I know I haven't used a character image of Elisabeth Bells' but decided to use an accessory stamp that came with a spring kit from Whiff of Joy a couple of years ago!! So I inked around the card, then I coloured in the strawberries with tria markers and stuck them on with foam dots! I then cut two slits to slide the ribbon through (because it wouldn't stay on the card otherwise cos of the shape) and tied the charm on!!
I hope that you can join us this week at Elisabeth Bell's World.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!