Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Digi Bell's Post -Click

It's half past midnnight here and I was just about to go to bed when I remembered I hadn't done my Digi Bell's Post!! So this is going to be super quick!!
I used "Click!" for this card which you can get from Elisabeth Bell's Digital Collection.
It's another CAS card...I really do love them at the moment and not just because I'm time poor... :)
I coloured Click in with Tria markers and I've used glitter pen on the flowers and I put rhinestones in the middle of each flower!! I used paper from my Scraps stash, added some ribbon, rhinestones and the camera buttons which finished off the card perfectly!!!  OOh and I'm nt sure if you can see it but I tied a butterfly charm onto the ribbon as well!!

Well sorry it's short but I really must go to bed!!

1 comment:

  1. AWW! Now this is just precious!!! Love the colors you've chosen for her!! Beautiful job and thanks for sharing! HUGS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!