Friday, July 22, 2011

A card for Elphine House's First Challenge!!

Have you visited the new Elphine House Shop or Blog yet? They are an Australian based online company selling Elisabeth Bell Stamps and the first six images are just gorgeous.
And this is one of them:


This is Yummy Pudding!! Isn't she just gorgeous!! I fell in love with her the minute I saw her!! I actually won this stamp through a giveaway on Elisabeth Bell's Blog..
So I specifically made this card for Elphine House's first challenge - Lace it Up! I chose the papers first again, these papers are from Kaszazz, then I coloured in Yummy Pudding with my Tria's. I was really happy with my colouring this time!! I'm slowly learning how to colour but I still don't get the whole thinking where the light would hit!! I love to colour and I love how my images turn out and although I've been overlooked for DT positions because my colouring isn't as good as others I think I'll just stick to how I feel and enjoy my colouring rather than trying to please others!!
I  decided to follow the sketch over at Elisabeth Bell's World for this card, thought it was a great sketch to work with!! I of course added a few extra things onto my card but I followed the basic sketch! I used Lace and added my flowers that I made and some rhinestones and to finish it off I used my new ticket digi stamps that I won over at Emerald Faerie Garden. Thanks Deb!! It finished off the card just perfect!!!

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
* Elphine House - Lace it Up
* Elisabeth Bell's World - Sketch
* The Emerald Faerie Garden Challenges - All things Nice (Girly)
* Craft us Crazy - Anything  Goes
* Crafts and Me - Add a Flower

Until next Time...Enjoy!! xx

13 comments:

  1. Oh, your card is just so pretty! So glad you linked it at Craft Us Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Althea this is absolutely gorgeous. Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card Leath, your colours, layout and colouring are amazing. It all works so well together. Don't give up you do an amazing job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is georgeous! I LOVE the colors you used and the flowers are perfect! Don't ever give up! I still can't believe I'm part of a DT, especially for Elisabeth Bell! blessings! Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my this is Pretty!!! Congrats on your winning of this little cutie:) Great take on sketch and thanks for joining us at EBWorld!!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh my goodness, this is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Elphine House for our very first challenge. As well as entering this gorgeous card over at Elisabeth Bells World Challenge. I just LOVE your beautiful card.
    Hugs,
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is BEAUTIFUL!!!! The details are awesome!!!
    thanks for joining us at EBWCB this month..
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this is stunning. I love the pink and brown together and those flowers are amazing.

    Thanks for joining us at EBW Challenge this month.

    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card i love the sweet image and colours. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh i love this colour combo!Good luck and thanks for joining us at The Emerald Faerie Garden.
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this colour combo... It's my fav! Great card!
    Thanks for playing with us at Craft Us Crazy!
    Hugs
    Genevieve

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such an adorable card. Love the design and colours. Thanks for joining us at The Emerald Faerie Garden. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card, Alethea! I love the lace and the colours.

    Thank you so much for joining us in our first EHA challenge! :)

    hugs
    Vanja

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!