Sunday, February 20, 2011

My favourite colour combo

Hi all, hope you are enjoying the weekend wherever you are!! I have spent all weekend sorting out my boys'rooms as well as playing with the boys. i still have aheaps to sort out but will wait till boys are at school and kinder so I don't have to clean up twice.
       So this is my second card that I have made in the past week (actually it's my third cos I made a card for my brother in law to give to my sister for their anniversary but I forgot to take a photo of it!!)
       I won this LOTV stamp last month from Jacque and I just love it!! I love all their stamps.. I didn't own any before i won them so they are getting used a lot!
       Anyway, now that I have these LOTV stamps I can enter the LOTV challenges and this weeks theme is "My Favourite Colours". My favourite colours is green but my favourite colour combo that i do a lot when I am making cards is blue. brown and pink!! I just think they go so well together!! !! My friend Sam suggested i use this paper and use the flourish as a tree branch to hang the swing off!! Tanks Sam!! Worked well and I didn't really need to add much more so I just added the flowers to the bottom and I was done!! Pretty quick card to put together!! Well it would have been but it took ages to decided what to do then I decided I needed to redo the image cos there was too much blue!! I have the image popping out on three high mounting squares so that she looks like she is swinging!!
    I will stop waffling now and show you the card!!
So I used Kaszazz papers, LOTV stamp, Copics and aquacrayons and flowers i won from Jacque also!!

I have entered this card into the following challenges
* LOTV Challenge - My favourite colours
*Pattie's Creations Design Challenge - Pets
* Guylou's Inimitability Blog - Anything Goes
* Paper Crafting Journey - Anything Goes
* Southern Girls Challenge - Blue and Chocolate

Until Next Time... Enjoy!! xx

16 comments:

  1. That looks fantastic Leath, what a great idea for the swing lol. She is so cute can't wait to have another chance to ink up your LOTV stamps not long now until Picture to Page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sweet image Alethea! Love your color combinations!
    Well Done!
    Thanks for playing in our challenge!
    ♥ Sandi
    DT Lead Team 1 for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
    and Pattie's shop
    Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just lovely! Love the cute image and how you have dimensioned it! Thanks for palying along at Southern Girls :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really darling card. Love the image and flowers. Thanks for playing along at Guylous Inimitability!

    ReplyDelete
  5. super sweet... thanks for playing along at Pattie's Creations and hope to see you again next week...hugs Bev PT DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, I love everything about this card. Thanks you so much for playing along with us at Southern Girls. I hope to see you again at the next challenge.
    Hugz xxx
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love this image,such a lovely card too.Thankyou for sharing it with us at Southern Girls,have a great week,Julie.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your card! Thanks for sharing your talent at Southern Girls for our Blue and Chocolate challenge.
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute, Thanks for joining us in our color challenge at Southern Girls I hope to see you again.
    ~Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful card! Thanks for participating in our challenge at Guylou's.
    Cheers!
    Guylou

    ReplyDelete
  11. OOOH yes! I do love the pink! really stands out against the blue! clever girl! looks great xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is just beautiful!
    Thanks for joining us on Pattie's Creations Design Challenge this week.
    Love
    JenLee
    PCDC DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a sweet card. Thank for entering at GI's

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card, one of my favorite stamps! Thanks for playing along with us at the LOTV challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE IT!!! great job.
    Thanks for joining us this week at PCJ.
    ~Lisa a.k.a. ScripperScrapper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!