Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Spring Time!!

We are having such beautiful weather here in Sunbury the past couple of days.. I really must get out into the garden and get all the weeds out and plant my vegies and herbs...but  for now I thought I'd post a card I made last night out of my scraps (which i must say are going down quite rapidly). I am so happy with the way this turned out... It's simple but beautiful I think~!! I was going to enter it into the Bizzy Becs challenge but as usual I'm too late! LOL!! Never mind!! Will have to look at some more challenges tonight now that the kids are back at kinder and are in bed early so I have some time to create again!!
So here is what I came up with:


Ingredients
Stamp: Anne Bodil digi - coloured with aquacrayons and H2O's
Patterned paper: Kaisercraft
Cardstock: Kaszazz
Ribbon: Kaszazz
Sentiment: Stampin' Up

Will hopefully have some more cards to post tomorrow!
Until then, Enjoy!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! Haven't had a chance to drop In for a while! You have been busy!! Love love love what you have been doing!!! Your willow card is stunning! Love the baby cards too! The little fellas look adorable with the tulips! You have motivated me to use my scraps !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Angela!!! It's great using scraps!! Can make some awesome creations!!! Makes you use papers and colour combinations you haven't used for ages!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!